Things To Do in Moline, IL
As one of the state's Quad Cities, Moline is a thriving community with plenty of things to do. Our hotel is located near a variety of dining and local attractions. Visit Rock Island Arsenal or take a tour of Augustana College, both located a short drive away.
Read more on our favorite things to do in Moline, IL below.
- Rock Island Arsenal: With historical roots as the United States' First Army headquarters, this arsenal is now a multipurpose government facility.
- Augustana College: Stop by the beautiful 115-acre liberal arts campus, located on the Mississippi River.
- Quad City Botanical Center: Take the family for a day of fun and learning in the tropical atrium, open 360 days of the year.
- John Deere Pavilion: This one-of-a-kind store offers a unique experience for everyone who walks through the door. From the vintage machines to today's agricultural, construction, and forestry equipment, the past and future are yours to discover.
- Niabi Zoo: This zoo is home to over 600 animals and 200 species, with plenty of events to choose from as well.
- iWireless Center: With capacity for 12,000 people, the Center hosts a variety of musical performances and conferences year round.
- Q Multi-Modal Station (In Development): More than just a train station, this $40 million transportation center will simplify transportation from Chicago to the Quad Cities, and feature a variety of retail and dining options as well. As a guest of Element Moline, you'll enjoy easy access to the station - located within walking distance of your guest room.